New Year, New Start

So much has been happening!

My blog plans for the new year were thrown into chaos by some technical difficulties. It wasn't quite how I imagined spending my holidays! I was able to restore most of my old posts, but not all. I am still deciding whether or not to re-write the lost posts, so if you are looking for something that has disappeared please feel free to use the contact form to email me as I may still have it on file.

There are a few exciting things on the horizon. If you subscribe to the Trillium Montessori newsletter you would have already read that they have something exciting in store to celebrate the third anniversary of their blog. Keep a look out for the newsletter (or if you don't subscribe visit the blog) on January 17th. (It is going to be epic!)

Also something new this year  I am aiming to start a new link up for elementary learning. I'm still working on the details, as it will either be fortnightly or monthly (not sure how many Montessori and Montessori-inspired blog's there are exactly but certainly not as many as the 0-6's). I will share the details as soon as everything is ready to go, be sure to keep an eye out for the elementary tree:


2016 also see's some changes in my personal life as I take a break from being in the classroom to tend to my health. I'm not sure this will necessarily equate to more free time, but I have an idea of how I might keep myself busy should I find myself at a loose end - I will keep you posted on this project as well.

I'm looking forward to sharing more, and hearing more, from everyone throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment